You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Mijn eerste vraag op dit Forum (hopelijk zit ik bij de goede topic):

Bij installeren werd mij gevraagd welke taal gebruikt moest worden. Duits heb ik toen ingegeven. Helaas werd toch de Engelse versie geïnstalleerd. 

Hoe kan ik dit veranderen?
Alvast bedankt voor een reactie.

Hi Anneke

The language option on the install is for the actual installer only. If you go into the app and go to Edit > Preferences > General you can select a different language for the app whiich will be applied the next time you run the app. Usually that app prompts you for a restart when doing this

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

21 hours ago, Chris_K said:

Hi Anneke

The language option on the install is for the actual installer only. If you go into the app and go to Edit > Preferences > General you can select a different language for the app whiich will be applied the next time you run the app. Usually that app prompts you for a restart when doing this

Cheers

Thanks, So I remove Affinity and than started a lot of problems. My fault.
I want to installated Affinity again in the German language and sign in..... yesterday I have change my mailadress.
I have send a message with messenger. 
Thank you for help.

• 1 year later...

Hi, I also have a language issue.
I read there is a Dutch option, but is this only in Designer? 
I really would like a Dutch version of Affinity Photo and I'm not the only one. It's hard to learn the program will in another language. Even if it just is the Help this would help a lot. 
At this moment the program is to difficult for me to really use. I used PSP 9 for years but now I'm on a Mac. On Affinity at this moment I just can't find my way to the options I want to use.