You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

It Say I Don't Own A Retail Version

• Staff

Hi SmullDesginer,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Seems you are trying to run the Customer Beta. If so, it's not recognised anymore because the current retail version is based on the latest Beta code. All the features/fixes introduced during the Beta phase are now included in the retail version. Only the next Beta will be recognised again.

So for now just use the regular retail version as it's the most up to date version available.

27 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi SmullDesginer,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Seems you are trying to run the Customer Beta. If so, it's not recognised anymore because the current retail version is based on the latest Beta code. All the features/fixes introduced during the Beta phase are now included in the retail version. Only the next Beta will be recognised again.

So for now just use the regular retail version as it's the most up to date version available.

ok Thanks, I Just Like How The Tools And Colors, Layers, History, etc. is attached to screen and not dissconected

• Staff
19 hours ago, SmullDesginer said:

ok Thanks, I Just Like How The Tools And Colors, Layers, History, etc. is attached to screen and not dissconected

Hi SmullDesigner,

The toolbars and panels can be docked to the screen or floating, depending on what you like. Just go to 'Window' and try clicking 'Separated Mode' to toggle between the two modes. Is this what you mean?

Thanks,

Matt

On 11/24/2017 at 5:58 AM, MattP said:

The toolbars and panels can be docked to the screen or floating, depending on what you like. Just go to 'Window' and try clicking 'Separated Mode' to toggle between the two modes. Is this what you mean?

I don't know if I should create a new topic on this since it's a simple question. But trying this and then docking the UI again, all of the studios disappear. However, once I bring one of studios back that I had prior, they all come back and along with the layout I had. Is this normal behavior for them to disappear at first?

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.