You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello ^-^

I just wanted to post some things I would like to be added within Affinity Photo for iOS. One of the biggest issues I have with it is file transfer. Only being able to do a single file at a time is a bit slow! so something like in Procreate would be look where you can hold select a file then select files around is to move multiple at a time then move them into the Files app.

Or have a system in place where all files are saved to the cloud by default ( can be disable) a icon will be placed on the document to download the file onto said device to work on. Then you can delete it from the device but will still be on the cloud to use on another computer or to re-download on said device at a letter date (tho this might be a bit hard to do)

Moving onto folders would love to be able to mass delete files within a folder so when in the folder view you can only delete a folder when all files have been removed to being able to delete a folder with all files within it would be nice.

Also full keyboard support for external keyboard use (along with command/alt and control) right now there is support but limited!!!

Also would love to have sub folders within a main folder would be nice ^-^

Thank you for your time, will update if I can think of other things to add.

c14a84770b0aac1bd123b13fbd7e3f16.png            Andrew Salfinger
Made by Campfire - Graphic Designer 

W: www.madebycampfire.com
E: hello@madebycampfire.com
T: https://twitter.com/madebycampfire