You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Automatically align layers for photo collage

The options in the Alignment popup in the main toolbar will allow you to do this. See the online Aligning & Distributing help topics for more about this.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

The options in the Alignment popup in the main toolbar will allow you to align the photos in rows, but it’s far from automatic! The Affinity apps don’t even have a photo frame that you could replicate to fill a grid, let alone an auto-fill feature which would allow you to populate that grid from a set of images in a folder.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Your forum ar almost impossible to find right place to put my question. Why you dont have one Support  for macusers as get stuck and need help

So I put my question here.

Your tutorial  let me have only grayish cracks (A) I need to know how i can change the dracks to red, (B) I need one tutorial as show me how I doing that.

Thanks in advance.

RedCracks.png

@ctekk

How many pictures per row do you want and are all the pictures exactly the same size (i.e. 60 x 60 px) ?

@iMacKalle

You have posted your question in the wrong thread you should have posted it here in your previously started thread

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

8 hours ago, Alfred said:

The options in the Alignment popup in the main toolbar will allow you to align the photos in rows, but it’s far from automatic!

I meant automatic only in the sense that it avoids having to manually position each & every photo manually. So for example, select the first 20 photo layers, use align & distribute to create a row of 20; repeat for the next 20 & move them below the first row; & so on. It is only partially automatic but much faster than moving each photo one at a time.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

@iMacKalle Replies in this topic are intended for the issue @ctekk described in the first post, not for whatever issue(s) you have. Posting about them in this topic just causes confusion for everyone so please do not do that.

There are several ways to find the topics you have started. For example, click on your avatar at the top right of the page & browse through your activity list.

Affinity Photo 

5 minutes ago, iMacKalle said:

I still have not  get my problem solved with the crackcolor ?

If you want help with that, post about it in a topic about that specific issue. Posting about it here in a topic started by someone else about a completely different issue is just going to annoy & confuse people.

Affinity Photo