You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello,

I would like to get Affinity Designer, but have a few questions before that.

So I am a passionate programmer and I am very interested in the design of my app.

I would like to know if Affinity has predesigned App icons included

For example, a back sign or an adjustment sign.

I would appreciate an answer

Best regards Kevin H.:D

I am not sure what you mean by back sign or adjustment sign. If you mean for example an icon in the Layers panel for the popup adjustments menu, it has that. It does not have an undo icon if that is what you mean by back sign.

Can you be more specific about what kind of icons you mean?

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

8 minutes ago, Kevin H. said:

Do the assets cost money later? If so, where can I get them from?

Some Assets collections are sold, others are available for free. For example, searching the Resources forum on "assets" will show you some of each. You can also create your own & share or sell them too. See the online Assets panelUsing assets help topics for more about them.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7