You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

It would also be really nice to toggle On/Off multiple tools assigned to a single shortcut (for example the Brushes). I would toggle off any other tool associated with the Brush shortcut. So that when I hit "B" I know I will always be on the Brush tool and not something else (currently cycling between Brush, Color Replacement Brush, Pixel Brush, Smudge Tool)...

• 5 months later...

I'd like to add my vote for this (even though it's already on your roadmap).  Specifically, I like to use text align shortcuts like Shift-CMD-L (left align), Shift-CMD-C (center align), and Shift-CMD-R (right align) and being able to add these via Keyboard Shortcut customization would be a boon for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi, I'd like to customise the shortcuts for switching between open documents. Currently in AF and AD, [ctrl+tab] moves to the next open document and [ctrl+tab+shift] goes to the previous, however, I can't find these shortcuts listed in the preferences to change them. There is a shortcut listed for 'Switch to Next View' but this only goes in one direction. Please can you advise?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...