You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cropping image with text

Ok I have a photo. I open it in Affinity. I put some text on the top center of the photo. All good. Now I want to crop the entire thing smaller. I can't. I've googled and not one of the menu items has a crop in it. I've merged it down. Still can't find a way to crop. I thought I read on one of the Google items that I had to go to image. I don't have image in any of the menu items that I can see.

Granted I'm only 2 days into this. I'm a long time Photoshop user and my copy of Photoshop won't work in High Sierra.  I've watched a ton of videos and I can't seem to find one that just has these basics on it. 

Thank you for any help.

Susan

Take a look over the Official Affinity Photo (Desktop) Video Tutorials here, you can also download most of these for offline viewing. - Further if you do a Google search after specific AP themes, there are also a bunch of third party tutorial videos available on YouTube too!

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

• 4 weeks later...