You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Filter Forge is working

With today's beta (1.6.7 b1) I am once again able to use my copy of Filter Forge 6 as a plug-in. Good job, guys!

Affinity Photo 2, Affinity Publisher 2, Affinity Designer 2 (latest retail versions) - desktop & iPad
Culling - FastRawViewer; Raw Developer - Capture One Pro; Asset Management - Photo Supreme
Mac Studio with M2 Max (2023}; 64 GB RAM; macOS 13 (Ventura); Mac Studio Display - iPad Air 4th Gen; iPadOS 17

• Staff

Both Filter Forge 6 and 7 seems to be working in Affinity Photo 1.6.7 Beta 1 on Mac. The only "issue" is that it displays the beach balling cursor after we click apply. Since some filters take some time to be rendered it seems Affinity Photo stop responding. The Force Quit dialog also shows Filter Forge and Affinity Photo as not responding temporarily.

On 17.11.2017 at 5:55 PM, Chris B said:

Hey smadell,

That's good to know but also a but of a surprise. Last I read, Filter Forge said it isn't supported yet but our own dev team think it is... I'd be interested to hear back from others. 

Now it is supported. Still Filter Forge cannot install automatically into Beta version, that's why you'll need to install it manually. If you need an instruction, I can post it here.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.