You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can I mirror raw 45 mega pixel images via a fully functioning mirror filter on Affinity for IPAD?

Hello I am a digital artist who works heavily with mirroring techniques. I know that Affinity for Desktop seems to offer a functional mirroring feature via its filter sub menu for desktop.

While I have alternative options on inferior editing apps that are primarily used as a novelty instead of for professional editing they cap resolution. 

I am upgrading to a D850 Nikon and I am looking for an App based version of an editor that can open and edit 45 mega pixel raw images while offering a fully functioning mirror feature via the app version.

Does Affinity allow this or does its IPAD version lack these features or put restrictions on them in any capacity?

• Staff

Hi Beirn,

Welcome to the forums,

The mirror feature should function on large resolution images, however at the moment Affinity Photo doesn't have RAW support for the Nikon D850. More RAW support will be added in upcoming updates.