You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to submit non-public bug reports?

Unless the bug is specific to one particular file or set of files, it might be worth describing the problem here so that other users can try to reproduce the behaviour with their own files. Someone from QA will be able to give you a Dropbox link if it turns out to be necessary for you to share your file(s) with them privately.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff

You can email private files to us at afftnitysupport@serif.com or request a dropbox link (on our dropbox account) when you make the report here on the forums.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

Hey Sven,

I just wanted to follow up and see if there's anything you need help with? As Patrick said, you can request that we send you a private and secure Dropbox link. Once we have handled the issue, the files are removed from our servers so you don't need to worry about the security of your file.

On 16/11/2017 at 7:04 PM, Patrick Connor said:

You can email private files to us at afftnitysupport@serif.com or request a dropbox link (on our dropbox account) when you make the report here on the forums.

I suspect that the email moniker 'afftnitysupport' may not work quite as well as 'affinitysupport'! :P

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

On 11/20/2017 at 0:42 PM, Chris B said:

Hey Sven,

I just wanted to follow up and see if there's anything you need help with? As Patrick said, you can request that we send you a private and secure Dropbox link. Once we have handled the issue, the files are removed from our servers so you don't need to worry about the security of your file.

@Chris B Sorry for the late reply, just saw this. I sent the bug report and files via email last Friday - haven't heard anything back yet, so I suppose everything's fine so far.

@AlfredYeah, thanks — I suspected that as well and corrected for the typo.

• Staff

Hi Sven,

Right I think I know what the issue is.

Basically, for some reason that I wasn't expecting, from the Arrange menu, when you send the symbol to the back it is sending all the symbols to the back. Then the document is failing to redraw. If you zoom in/out it redraws correctly.

The issue for me, is the fact that all symbols are being arranged to the back (below the purple Rectangle layer). I can easily reproduce this on a new document. Let me query this with development. 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.