You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Feature to Distinguish Editable Text and Curves from Converted Text Easily

SKT7

When sending content for professional printing sometime we need to convert text to curves.

It would be very helpful to have a feature to distinguish editable text and curves from converted text easily.

In Illustrator it can be easily done in the view-outline mode - the text would in solid and converted curve would be outline mode. I'm not sure if the exact behavior is possible in Designer, but some easy way to distinguishing Curve-from-text from Editable-text could be immensely helpful to avoid error while sending out content to other vendors.

PS: This is the original thread where I asked for help regarding this issue - and the moderator MEB suggested that this feature doesn't exist and I should request for it:

affinity designer identifying curve from text.gif