You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cloning from one photo to another

I'm working on a fantasy pic. There are elements on one photo that I want to clone on the other one. Example: a particular skin texture that I want to add to the other photo. I used to be able to do that, in Paint Shop Pro. It worked beautifully. I need to put these photo's side by side but so far haven't been able to find the answer on the forum that works. I have the newest version. I just purchased it a short time ago. Any suggestions?

Take a look at the global cloning video below, then align your images side by side and clone from one to the other

(It would have been nice if the crosshairs were visable in the cloning source but that does not appear to be the case)

https://vimeo.com/149628411

clone.jpg

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.