You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can Affinity be used without access to internet?

When I travel outside USA to locations without internet, I have trouble activating my laptop's Photoshop and Lightroom applications if I have failed to do so before I left. Apparently these applications on my travel laptop are not useable unless the laptop has been in a location with internet access every 30 days; that is, I must activate these laptop applications on line. This means that among the numerous chores done before a trip, I must open the laptop and make sure the Adobe applications are happy and useable. Will Affinity require any such thing or will it work as a stand alone application, internet access notwithstanding?

thank you

Melody

One of the big + for the Affinity apps is that they don't need 'net connection.

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet