You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

Could someone please let me know if I can purchase a single license for Affinity Photo and install it on multiple computers? Essentially I would like to install it on my PC and laptop. At any time, I am using either of the machines and not both at the same time.

Thank you.

On 11/13/2017 at 8:09 AM, JFisher said:

Yes, you can install the app on as many machines that you own/control for personal use. 

But you'll need separate licences if the desktop and laptop PCs are running different operating systems (Windows and MacOS)

AP, AD & APub user, running Win10

I just bought the Affinity Photo few days ago for my iMac via Apple Store.  Today I am trying to install it to my MacBook Air via the Apple Store, but the store still indicate $49.99.  Why is that?

FYI, I have no problem with the Affinity Designer.  I could install it in both iMac and MacBook Air.

• 2 years later...
4 minutes ago, cjgrayso said:

Funny, but no one is asking the question I've been searching for "HOW?" How do I install it on a different computer with the same license. It's apparantly obvious to everyone but me.

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums, @cjgrayso. :)

If you’re using the Affinity Store version of the app, you will need the downloaded installer file and your product key. If you’re using the Mac App Store version or the Microsoft Store version, you just need to log in to the relevant store with the same login details (i.e. Apple ID or email address) as you originally used when making the purchase: you will then be able to install the app in much the same way as you did the first time around.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Thanks. Here's what I was seeing: I had the App Store open on both devices for Affinity Photo. Macbook status for app was "Open" while iMac status for app was "$24.99" like I needed to buy it again. Again on iMac, when I clicked on my name, Affinity Software was not showing up as purchased. I figured out then that the App Store on iMac was not in sync with my Macbook App Store. 

So on the iMac, I signed out of the App Store and quit the app. I then reopened it and signed back in.  I then clicked on my name in lower left corner. Volia! The Affinity Photo app was there. I clicked on the download button (Cloud) and downloaded and installed Affinity Photo on my iMac.   

Thanks for responding. I hope my post helps someone else facing the same problem.  

Carey