You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Multiple Effects/Fills/Strokes per shape

Hello guys,

I was playing around with the FX effects which are great. However I was wondering if you still plan Multiple Effects/Fills/Strokes per shape? In the past I was using SketchApp, which introduced the possibility to apply add basic effects to your shapes/group of shapes (as shown in the attached images). I found this very powerful, because you could easily combine basic effects into advanced effects, and honestly your imagination was the only limit. In Affinity Designer, the effects are OK, but you could push it a bit further if you let the user compose its own FX combinations. For example, I wouldn't need a bewel FX if I can combine two inner shadows effects, no?

Cheers,

DrM0lek 

Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 13.16.46.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 13.22.45.png

Hello DrM0lek,

Once you have applied for example an internal shadow to a shape, right-click on the shape and "Group". You can then apply another internal shadow to this shape.
Each time you group you can add another shadow.

Ombres.png