You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Print dialog can't resize image

As an artist I have used Photoshop for over 25 years and in the print dialog you are able to adjust the size of the print or part of the print on the fly. In Affinity Photo I cannot get it to show the change of size at all, or move it around in the thumbnail to get the position I want. It also seems to show an artboard that is far larger then the document. I want to print only sections of the drawing shown on the attached image, doing this on the actual document is time consuming as I do not always know what size is best until I have printed it and matched it to the original drawing, the Affinity print dialog is not as intuitive as I want. I am impressed with Affinity and desperately want to leave Adobe and its greedy price structures, but this facility is essential to how I work. Am I doing something wrong or is the print dialog really this primitive. See attached images.

Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 11.50.24.png5a06e7822b147_ScreenShot2017-11-11at12_05_01.thumb.png.6716df737a6816591491c16ca19771e5.png

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.