You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

First, I'm very frustrated with trying to input a question into  the forum.  Not clear at all so I'll see if I can get a response to this.  I really think I will like Affinity Photo but very hard to get answers .  So if anyone would like to respond to my email, garyhuntus@yahoo. com please feel free.  Trying the 1.6 Macros withouth any luck.  Have photo trying to change sky (2 of them) one with mast from sailboats and the other from a sky that has trees with leaves (and sky showing through the leaves)  I am having no luck attempting to change.  Have watched Carl Surrys videos, have watch Ezra Anderson videos, and Udemy course site without any luck.  Someone please provide directions.  I am frustrated and confused and maybe I'll just never get this program.  Please email any response if i get any to the aforementioned email address.

Regards

Gary Hunt

Hi Gary

I did email the following information to you.

The macro is totally unsuitable for what you want to do. It is designed to replace a simple, flat (or slightly curvy) horizon. It will not work if things are in front, like masts or leaves.

Try watching this video on Youtube. Sky Replacement (Affinity Photo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOE4G1xVckY

Windows PCs. Photo and Designer, latest non-beta versions.