HarryBH

NIK and MAC Photo version 1.6

Hi jhmdigital,

Please remove the path from the Plugins Support Folders, then click the Authorise Global button and Authorise again from the Finder dialog that will open. You should only see a forward slash there after performing these steps. Assuming that the path set in the Plugin Search Folders is correct, it should work correctly after you do this. If not let me know.

I have tired all the possibilities, but my ColorEfex, SilverEfex, Analog are not working "Trial expired". Viveza, Dfine and the two Shappener are OK (colors are not good). Cleand (preferences too) and re-installed over and over. My system running under OS Sierra on MacPro.

Hi zoli642,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

In the Plugin Support folders section (Photoshop Plugins Preferences in Affinity Photo), remove any path you may have there, click the Authorise Global button below then Authorise again from the Finder dialog that will opem. You should only see a forward slash in that section. Restart Affinity Photo and let me know if it now works properly.

If not, please post a screenshot of the Photoshop Plugins Preferences in Affinity Photo so i can see the rest of the config.

Yes, I did but, the result was the same "Demo mode". I have compared the set up with my macbook pro (where the Nik working just fine) and I have not seen any differecies.

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 9.09.36 PM.png

Hi jzehaz,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

You have setting the Plugin Search Folders in Affinity Photo Preferences, Photoshop Plugins to the incorrect folder. It must point to where the plugin files were installed not the standalone apps. Check this video tutorial: Installing Nik Plugins (macOS) in particular when James click the plus sign (00:38s) to add/create a folder to install the plugin files. It's this folder that must be added to the Plugin Search Folders section.