As a newbie I would like to ask a question about brushes: how can one export them? I made some of my own, and would like to use them on other devices too.

Edited by moon
tikfout

Alas, I got the message that the file name is 'ongeldig' which means that I cannot export my 'home made' brushes.

Image1.png

It's not a valid Windows file name because you're using the character | in the middle.  You can't use any of these characters in a file name / \ : * " < > |

If you use a different character in the middle, such as - it will then save.

OMG! Thanks a lot, Sima. I should have guessed this, but must have been too keen on exporting those fabulous brushes [or rather: stamps] of mine. So, thanks again, and I promise to think before posting next time.

Saddly no expoeting in form what Photoshop supports. redeuces peoplewho can use my brushes. when i done them.:(