You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

ipad version question

greetings!  Love the ipad version, just have a few questions.  1) is it possible to adjust the "palm rejection" setting when using apple pencil?  (because its not doing that good a job at the moment)   and 2) is it possible to get rid of (or move) all of the brush settings "window" that is inconveniently placed at the bottom of the screen?  I ask because when i draw, i put the heel of my hand on the pad, and it constantly seems to think i want it to change things (when all i am trying to do is draw)   

Thanks!

You can remove the bottom panel by double tapping the “Full Screen Mode” icon in the top right corner of the app. But as far as I can see, there is no way to remove the bottom panel without entering full screen mode. Also, there doesn’t seem to be a way to adjust the sensitivity of palm reaction, but I must say it works pretty good for me … hmm …

Cheers, Alex :)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.