RIO XL

Healing Brush has become laggy - Photo 1.6.6 on macOS Sierra

After updating Photo to 1.6.6 I noticed that the healing brush is not as responsive as it used to be. It's performance is slow and it seems likes it's going to hang but never does. 

Also, the cross-hairs for the source point doesn't animate as smoothly like it used to, some frames are dropped as it moves around.

I was just about a post about this. Was looking around to see if anybody else was having this problem. 

Same for me. Ever since the update the healing brush is super laggy. The animation on the crosshair is really choppy, and it takes like a full second or two for the heal to render. 

I've also notice that using the shortcut 'command + 0' to fit the image to screen is really unresponsive. I have to press it like three time before the image zooms out to fit the screen. never had these issues before the update.

I absolutely love this program, so I hope these issues can get sorted out quickly. It's making using the healing brush quite frustrating.  

Hi,

I've just tried this myself on a Late 2013 iMac running High Sierra and I'm not finding the performance to be laggy like you a reporting, also the Cmd+0 for me is instant. I did however notice that the crosshair movement is definitely not as smooth, but not as bad as Benergizer is getting.

What specs are you running? Would you be able to record a video please?