You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi

I have just installed 1.6 and am trying to use my Huion 610 tablet. I can get the pen to work within the image area but it will not allow me to select any menu or tool item. Am I missing a setting or have I got something wrong in my setup? The pen just seems to hit a wall at the edge of the toolbars. I use this tablet and pen successfully with every other graphics program from LR & PS to ON1 RAW

Just updating this to say I am getting total erratic behavior with the graphics tablet. Sometimes it just stops working all together. Without the ability to use a graphics tablet it makes AF useless

• Staff
Hi trevorr,

Can you please reset your Affinity Photo back to its default settings by holding down the CTRL key while launching the app. When the Clear User Data window appears, click Select All and then Clear. The app will now open. And the remap your Huion 610 tablet for Affinity.

Be aware that resetting your app back to its default settings will lose any custom settings such as keyboard shortcuts and brushes etc. To backup such settings before resetting the app, please watch our Affinity - Exporting User Settings and Keyboard Shortcuts video.

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed.....exact same tablet....exact same issue after the update. I did what you guys said...and it worked..however will I have to do this every time you update.....it took me forever to back up all my brushes and such. At the very least can you build in a "sae user preferences batch feature".....