M-D

AD 1.6 disappearing or stretched interface items

First of all Hello.

I have a problem with Affinity Designer interface (Windows 10). After update 1.6 on mouse hover texts on drop down lists like fonts or clickable items on preference panels either disappear or become stretched. I tried to reinstall but it didn't help.

Thanks

1.png

Thanks for the reply. Yes I do. I reinstalled it with clean install option but the problem remains. I use GeForce GTX 970.

17 minutes ago, M-D said:

After starting the application with --no-hw-ui command everything seems to work properly.

OK, in that case it looks like a bug with your graphics driver - perhaps NVIDIA support might be able to help you with this.

Hi M-D,

Would it be possible to get a bit more information from you at all please?

Could we get:

1. Your version number of Windows. This can be gotten by pressing the start button and typing 'Winver'. You should see a line starting Version, could you list the entire contents of that line please?

2. A Zipped up copy of your program AppData. To do this go to %AppData%/Affinity/Designer/1.0/ and zip up the contents of that folder. You can then send this to us using our internal Dropbox account here: 

https://www.dropbox.com/request/b3STidjyfzeAmkZTSgnl

3. Some screenshots showing the running processes in Task Manager. To do this press Ctrl+Shift+Escape. This will bring up Task Manager. You may need to click 'More Details' if you don't get any tabbed options. Now select the 'Details' tab. Could you take a series of screenshots showing the contents of this list and then either attach to the forum post or to the Dropbox link above.

4. A list of your Windows Update version history. For Windows 10 you can do this by first going to Settings > Update & Security > Update History. Please attach a screenshot showing the list of updates you currently have installed.

Thank you very much.