toyotadesigner

[Duplicate] Affinity Photo without memory!

It is so disappointing, that Photo still does NOT remember the original folder where I opened the file (TIFF) when exporting it after working on it!

I have to pull up XnView MP every time from the background to check the path, then return to Photo, walk through the file system to save/export the file.

Working with lots of very large files in different folders on my external hard drives every day, this causes too many breaks and a giant delay for me. All the hassle just because Photo can not remember the path...

Is it really too much what I require for a smooth workflow? Any other software I am using on my Mac does this automatically, so why not Affinity?

Instead of adding funky and kinky gimmicks, could somebody please work on this issue?

Too bad, but until this braindead behavior will be solved, I'll stick with Photoline (another blazingly fast 16 bit image editor)

hobbyists discuss new camera features

photographers discuss new software

masters discuss light