Lunalight

AP 1.60 Raw Import and Edit peaks CPU 100%

Hello 

the new Version brings my Raw Edit Tab, to a hold,when i have opened up AP and import a RAW File my Windows 7  System it peaks up to 100% on almost everything i do ,even move the mouse is overloading my CPU.The Version before was flawless.No Idea what's wrong on 1.6, also the RAW exif Data from Canon EOS 700D not available anymore.I go back on older Version until this is fixed. 

My System is i7 2600k , 16 GB Memory , GTX 750TI 

Does the load process finish and present you with your image? Is the 100% usage after that? If you leave it for a few minutes does the CPU usage settle? Using 100% of the CPU isn't normally a problem, it's usually a good thing (it means we're working efficiently), assuming it's happening at the right time...

Lunalight - can you let us know the full pathname to where affinity photo is installed?

Living the Dream since 1964 - about 25 years left

Ok after a few Tries , AP no longer is stucking while edit RAW Canon Files.But Random Crashes und Bugs also happens ,like yesterday ,when i had rebuild my UI , i moved a Panel around , Crash. Very Random.I always fill out the Crash Info Panel when AP oder Designer after ,what happened.And yes i know the diffrence from a good working CPU and a Overloading System, this is what happened before ,like Music stuck playing ,Frames freezing  saying ( NO response).Im not sure how this happend but currently its ok again.Maybe i clicked somewhere AP won't liked.

I keep my Eyes peeled on this things.

Well ,very weird currently AP is working , but i'm prepared for other crazy random Bugs. Btw AP is installed on Windows C Standard Path on a SSD