Sign in to follow this  
Wally_G

Odd behavior of Welcome screen in AP 1.6.0.89

Hi,

After installing upgrade to 1.6.0.89 AP and AD, I've noticed, that  on Welcome screen only in AP, there is an odd behavior of Samples Files (Win10 Fall Creators Update)

With best,

glitch.jpg

Affinity Designer & Photo 1.6.5.123, Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.162

Packard Bell EasyNote TK85, Intel i3, 6GB DDR3, AMD Radeon HD 6370M, Windows 10 Home 1809

Yes, all graphics drivers are up to date. The problem exists only in Photo, Designer is ok. I'm using HP Omen, Win10 FCU, 16GB ram, NVidia GTX 1050 and 388.13 driver version. On another machine (quite old Packard Bell and with Win10 FCU) in Photo (trial) screen looks as expected ;)

With best,

Packard Bell EasyNote TK85, Intel i3, 6GB DDR3, AMD Radeon HD 6370M, Windows 10 Home 1809

Yes, I've reinstalled twice, and when I'm online (I have McAfee LiveSafe) the problem still exists, but when I'm offline (McAffe disable or enable) - WORKS FINE!!!! So probably McAfee or (Windows Deffender???) is the problem when there is internet connection... (On Packard Bell I have Avast).