You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Free Content included with 1.6 ('Till 16th November 2017)

52 minutes ago, R C-R said:

I assume you mean the "Import Macros..." item on the Library Studio panel. When the Explorer window opens, can you navigate to the folder where the unzipped content files are located? If so, look for items with an .afmacros extension.

I wonder if Graham is trying to import the zip archive instead of unzipping it first.

52 minutes ago, R C-R said:

You must drag the .afmacros file onto the application icon, not onto a document.

As far as I know, dragging and dropping onto the application icon is only supported by the Mac version. I presume from the reference to Explorer (rather than Finder) that we’re talking about the Windows version here.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

1 minute ago, Alfred said:

As far as I know, dragging and dropping onto the application icon is only supported by the Mac version.

You are probably right about that. Since I do not use a Windows PC, I just assumed this worked the same way on both. :$

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

• Staff
1 minute ago, Isilroquen said:

Hi guys, purchased Affinity Photo yesterday by App Store. The Welcome page offered download of free contents, but could not download it... Anybody can help? Thx.

S.

Why could you not download it? Store Account creation is explained clearly in the first post in this thread.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Just now, Patrick Connor said:

Why could you not download it? Store Account creation is explained clearly in the first post in this thread.

By clicking "claim now" button on the welcome page only resulted in opening a new slide in my chrome browser with no content. It was weird. I will try it again.   

3 hours ago, Patrick Connor said:

Has the offer been extended? Today is 17th November.

Edit: Oops! I've just noticed that @Isilroquen wrote "purchased Affinity Photo yesterday".

Alfred spacer.png

• Staff
5 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Has the offer been extended? Today is 17th November.

No the promotional offer of free content with a purchase is technically over. Right now we are leaving the offer available in the software welcome dialog.  Those people who have bought or upgraded but not yet claimed can still claim (at the moment) and should do it NOW. The offer will disappear soon enough, probably when the claims rate has reduced, but we have stopped promoting that it comes with this included/free content. So technically the offer has finished, but practically it it still there. 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff
4 minutes ago, Isilroquen said:

Oh finally it works now! I tried again and somehow it worked. I have downloaded all three free content packages. Thanks!

Lots of people have said that they only get a blank browser window. Do you know if you changed anything to get it to work, we haven't been able to give those customers a work around yet. 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

1 minute ago, Patrick Connor said:

Lots of people have said that they only get a blank browser window. Do you know if you changed anything to get it to work, we haven't been able to give those customers a work around yet. 

Just speculation on my part but for Mac users it may be that setting the default browser to Safari in System Preferences > General will help with that....

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

• Staff
6 minutes ago, Isilroquen said:

I’m not sure, but I think I changed language settings from Chinese to English...

Inside the Affinity Software or browser or operating system? 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

• Staff
5 minutes ago, mawa said:

I just bought Affinity Photo with the bonus material. The download of the dirk wustenhagen fine art texture collection broke down and i can't load it a second time. What can I do?

You can download it again at any time from https://affinity.store/account/downloads

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

Click on your name next to the 'Sign Out' button, and then click on 'Downloads & Product Keys'.

Alfred spacer.png

• Staff
10 hours ago, mawa said:

This link takes me to the side to buy the windows version of the app. Is there for Mac a other option?

When you say that the link broke down, do you mean that you have not yet created a store account and claimed this free content or you claimed it but cannot download. I'm not sure how far you got through the process. 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd