Andrew AJ

How to update

32 posts in this topic

On 12/11/2017 at 11:54 PM, Patrick Connor said:

Ramma, 

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums. 

The other people in this thread did not buy in the Mac App Store (MAS), they bought through the Affinity Store http://affinity.store/ .

Updates for the MAS are done through the updates tab of the store. If that doesn't work, then you can uninstall it and redownload it and you will get the latest version from the MAS 

Hi!

I`'m new here, and I'm in the same situation and with the same issues. I bought it through the affinity store (don't remember any promo) and I can't update from the app store.

I guess I'll miss the freebies? I hadn't any problems with Affinity Photo...

Thanks in advance

Hi arnuncio,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

If you have bought the program from the Affinity Store i assume you are a Windows user (we don't sell the Mac versions on the Affinity Store). If so go to the Affinity Store, enter your account credentials, click on your name on the top right corner and select the Download & Products keys section. You will find the latest installers there.

Any news for the Xrite purchasers ?

Why don't you just make possible the download in the Affinity user account ?

... I should have make my registration just 2 days later ... no AP 1.6, no extra content 

On 16.11.2017 at 1:17 AM, MEB said:

Hi arnuncio,

If you have bought the program from the Affinity Store i assume you are a Windows user (we don't sell the Mac versions on the Affinity Store). If so go to the Affinity Store, enter your account credentials, click on your name on the top right corner and select the Download & Products keys section. You will find the latest installers there.

I've bought Mac version from Affinity Store via Email. There are no update possibilities... i am still waiting for this issue. 

Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-26 um 16.20.48.png

Hi Ramma,

You probably acquired/got the program through the X-Rite promotion. If that's the case you will have to wait for an e-mail from us as stated by the Affinity Support with further instructions since these cases must be handled in a different way.

2 hours ago, Strubbel1970 said:

Any news ?

The Affinity Store Mac build of 1.6 will probably not be available before next year, sorry.

Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.