Jump to content
MEB

Free Content included with 1.6 ('Till 16th November)

Recommended Posts

I bought the designers Workbook before, so I already have a store account. I can log in, but my. account pages  do nowhere show download links to the new bonuspacks.

Now what to do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jediha said:

I bought the designers Workbook before, so I already have a store account. I can log in, but my. account pages  do nowhere show download links to the new bonuspacks.

Now what to do?

Did you follow the link from the software as described in the first post in this (branched new) thread?

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/49062-free-content-included-with-16-till-16th-november/

 


Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tajniak81 said:

If You have a problem to see the free offer:

go to

EDIT ▸ PREFERENCES ▸ GENERAL

and here choose your language. Close ( Affinity will restart )

Now You should see Your free offer.

 
 

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums.

 

If that sorts out all these users, you are a genius. :)


Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to get the Welcome screen, open AP and to the top right menu click “help” and you’ll see “welcome” that will open it and you’ll have the screen so you can click geet free stuff.

reminder that forum login is different than Affinity login. just so people don’t get confused like I did this morning :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Roel Knol said:

Just find out that if you change Preferences-->General-->Language from Default to English and restart, you get the right welcome screen with the links

Tanx finally a solution that worked was getting so frustrated whe i could not get it, TANX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same problem as others here. No download link, nothing. Tired of trying.

Please send link to registered email adress instead please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I have mac store version and I have created the account and was able only to see ( and download ) 3 options:  

Uplift - Epic Skies Overlays 1
Dirk Wüstenhagen - Fine Art Texture Collection 1

Free Macro Pack

 

I can't see another 3 : Grade UI kit, Tom chalky and frankentoon

 

Please advise

Simon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the only "Welcome" screen I do see when opening the newly installed 1.6.:

No possibility to get to the free content :(

AP_Welcome.jpg


Jindra

 

www.fotojindra.cz

 

Affinity Photo user - cur.ver. 1.6.1.93 @ Win 10

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BJM said:

Same problem as others here. No download link, nothing. Tired of trying.

Please send link to registered email adress instead please.

See my solution a little up in the list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, tried that already and my virus program is off too. No luck.

Developers send the link to the email registerd with the user instead, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JackofDiamonds said:

Is it correct to assume that the free macro pack and Grade UI are the same versions as were freely available before?

Yes the same. We don't distinguish when we make the basket up whether you have had these before, so everyone gets the 3 items whether they have had one before or not, but the GradeUI kit and the Macro Pack have not changed for this release.


Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Roel Knol said:

Just found out that if you change Preferences-->General-->Language from Default to English and restart, you get the right welcome screen with the links

This seems to be working for others too. I have added it as a suggestion to the first post in this thread. Thank you very much indeed.


Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am on Mac. The preferences fix does not work for me. I deleted and installed the beta file twice. I only see the old welcome screen. I have an affinity store account as I bought the workbook, but the downloads/product keys is greyed out.

 

Any tips?

 

"OK I see now that since I bought this at the App store that the update is there. Sorry. I  hope that the free packs come with.

Ron"

 

Just tried this and I was able to download the assets. But now I cant open the beta file. It says a purchased copy of Affinity Designer must be installed... :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found the solution for me. Affinity was using Firefox to access the store. That didn't work at all.

 

Uninstalled Firefox and let Chrome handle it, then it worked without problems.

 

Perhaps this helps others...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hojgaard said:

I just upgraded Designer and Photo on WIndows... no freebies on the welcome window.

Hojgaard,

 

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums. I have moved your post to this relevant thread.

 

Please read the first post which tells you the work around, and how to claim the content.


Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Persa said:

I am on Mac. The preferences fix does not work for me. I deleted and installed the beta file twice. I only see the old welcome screen. I have an affinity store account as I bought the workbook, but the downloads/product keys is greyed out.

 

Any tips?

The beta and the trial do not show this content. It is only in the full Windows or Mac App Store Purchased version. Did you look there?


Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BJM said:

Thanks, tried that already and my virus program is off too. No luck.

Developers send the link to the email registerd with the user instead, please.

There is a now work around for this problem in the first post of this thread. You should see the links by going to "Edit" > "Preferences" > "General" and changing the Language from "Default" to your language, for example "English" and restarting the app


Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, fotojindra said:

This is the only "Welcome" screen I do see when opening the newly installed 1.6.:

No possibility to get to the free content :(

 

There is a now work around for this problem in the first post of this thread. You should see the links by going to "Edit" > "Preferences" > "General" and changing the Language from "Default" to your language, for example "English" and restarting the app


Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Patrick Connor said:

The beta and the trial do not show this content. It is only in the full Windows or Mac App Store Purchased version. Did you look there?

 

Yes, I was able to download the assets, but now am unable to use the beta file. When I open up AD it says its version 1.6. I cannot use the 1.6 RC1 beta file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×