You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Free Content included with 1.6 ('Till 16th November)

MEB

8 hours ago, Wikinger said:

Bonsoir.

Essayez de rechercher le dossier en entrant le nom exact.

Salut Wikinger,

L'endroit où Puffin essaie d'accéder est en ligne. Pour une raison quelconque, la page ne répond pas.

Hi Wikinger,

The place Puffin is trying to get to is online. For whatever reason, that page seems to be unresponsive.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

• Staff
19 hours ago, Puffin said:

Hi Alfred, the code was error 404 page not found, thanks.

Some email links are time limited, so this is a poor user experience but correct I think. The email itself was sent for a second account that you have made using b******3@btinternet.com, where this complimentary order and the Affinity Photo Workbook order was placed, which is why this order does not show up in your p******@gmail.com.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Hi Patrick, I checked the email address b*****3@btinternet.com and found nothing, although when I looked at the emails from Affinity they came to me on this email and not the p*****@gmail.com email address, I'm not sure where to look now.

19 minutes ago, Patrick Connor said:

The email links are time limited, so this is a poor user experience but correct I think.

I am not sure what you mean by "time limited." I just checked my Affinity order confirmation email for the Epic Skies & Dirk Wüstenhagen content, sent to me on November 2. Clicking on the "Download" button in that email still takes me to the Affinity Store sign in web page. I only have one Affinity Store account, but signing in with it & either clicking on my name at the top of the page or on the "My Account" link at the bottom still takes me to the page where I can click on the "Downloads & Product Keys" link.

@Puffin When you get to the Affinity Store sign in page, try entering your b******3@btinternet.com email address in the Email Address field & whatever password you set up for that in the Password field.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Hi again Patrick, I only seem to have one account, I think I got confused as the emails from Affinity came to me using b*****3@btinternet.com ( not sure why ). When I reinstalled Affinity Photo could the bonus pack go missing. Will try what you have said R R-C, thanks. 

Hi to everyone who's help to restore the Bonus Pack which I could not locate, fortunately for me the guys never gave up with there suggestions and at last ( my own fault ) I have got them back. I did have a second account which I didn't think I had, thanks again everyone for not giving up.

• Staff
1 hour ago, R C-R said:

I am not sure what you mean by "time limited."

I think this is true of trials only, and so not appropriate here, and I have already edited my post

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

2 hours ago, Puffin said:

Hi to everyone who's help to restore the Bonus Pack which I could not locate, fortunately for me the guys never gave up with there suggestions and at last ( my own fault ) I have got them back. I did have a second account which I didn't think I had, thanks again everyone for not giving up.

Thanks for the update, Philip. Enjoy the Epic Skies freebie (again)!

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

13 hours ago, Bri-Toon said:

Salut Wikinger,

L'endroit où Puffin essaie d'obtenir en ligne. Pour une raison quelconque, la page ne répond pas. 

Good morning. Hello.

Yes, I understand, but I thought he had moved the download to a secure folder named Affinity on his disk.

(What I did).

I tried (with success) to search my bonuses this way before posting. 

My method may not be the best.

It is generous of him to inform us of his success.

• 2 months later...
  • Staff

This time limited offer has ended, you can't get it back dated, no sorry. 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd