You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Free Content included with 1.6 ('Till 16th November)

MEB

• Staff
16 hours ago, Claude B. said:

I also have the same issue! Affinity don’t recognized me to get that ”Free Macro pack” but my update is nicely on at Version 1.6.6, this forum also recognized me?  Confusion somewhere system!!

I’m an existing customer with Affinity Photo since July 2015.

Thanks for any feed back from you!

Claude B.

I've sent you a PM :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi MEB,

I have AF 1.6.6, bought on the App Store.  Do I not qualify for these macro pack and Epic skies?  If not how can I get it?

One more:  Is my Affinity account the same as this one I use at the Forum?

• Staff

Hi TomT,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

You do qualify for the Force Macro Pack Vol1. To get it go to menu Help ▸ Welcome..., scroll the horizontal scroller to the third page and click Claim you free Macro pack button.

The Epic Skies was part of an offer to users that bought or updated Affinity Photo to version 1.6 and was only valid up to November 16 (2017).

No. The Affinity Forum Account and the Affinity Store account are NOT linked in any way. You may not even have an Affinity Store account yet unless you have bought our books or claimed the Affinity Photo 1.6 extras before 16 November 2017 there.

1 hour ago, TomT said:

Do I not qualify for these macro pack and Epic skies?  If not how can I get it?

You can purchase the Epic Skies cloud overlays direct from Uplift.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

1 minute ago, Alfred said:

You can purchase the Epic Skies cloud overlays direct from Uplift.

There is some question if the retail version sold on that site includes the .afmacros file or not. It is not mentioned in the "What's Included" tab, just the "Cloud Applicator Photoshop Action" file.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

On 1/2/2018 at 9:48 AM, MEB said:

Hi Alfred, TomT,

I believe the version sold directly through them only includes the Photoshop action, not the Affinity Macro. I suggest you ask them first before buying it if you are interested in the affinity macro file.

Thanks, I'll do!

52 minutes ago, Puffin said:

Hi Miguel, I had to reinstall Affinity Photo ( it's now working fine ) but I lost the Uplift Epic Skies macro, how do I get it back, thanks.

I'm not Miguel (obviously!) but if you didn't keep your original download you just need to log in to your Affinity Store account and download it again. To reinstall the macros, extract the contents of the downloaded zip archive and then import the file 'Uplift - Epic Skies.afmacros' via the Library panel: there's an 'Import Macros...' option on the hamburger menu.

Alfred spacer.png

• Staff

Hi Puffin,

Did you claim the offer before 16 November 2017 when we launched Affinity Photo version 1.6? If so the extras should be in the Downloads & Product Keys section (to access it click your name on the top right of the store then click on the link to this section). Let me know if they are not there and you have claimed them at the time.

Do you perhaps have more than one Affinity Store account (using different email addresses)? If you had the Epic Skies freebie originally then you must have claimed it, and when you did so it would have been added to your account as a free order.

Alfred spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Puffin said:

it is not showing in my account anywhere

If it’s going to show anywhere in your account, it should be on the Downloads & Product Keys Page.

Apologies if I’m asking the obvious, but can you confirm that you’re logging in to the Affinity Store with the email address to which your order confirmation was sent?

Alfred spacer.png

Hi Alfred, yes it was the correct email address for the Affinity Store thats what I don't understand, I did have them and was using them a quite a bit, I wonder if they can be sent to me by dropbox? thanks for your time.

22 hours ago, MEB said:

Hi Puffin,

Did you claim the offer before 16 November 2017 when we launched Affinity Photo version 1.6? If so the extras should be in the Downloads & Product Keys section (to access it click your name on the top right of the store then click on the link to this section). Let me know if they are not there and you have claimed them at the time.

I'm having a lot of trouble Miquel trying to sort this out, I have a attachment which shows I ordered it, along with the order No: APFQ2DDC0F, but nothing seams to work, maybe it's out of date, could it be sent via dropbox? cheers.

Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 14.23.17.png

@Puffin, what happens if you click on the "Download" button?

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

3 minutes ago, Puffin said:

Hi R C-R, when I click the download button nothing happens it offers up another page which says error, and thats it, cheers.

Just ‘error’? No explanatory message, or even an error code??

Alfred spacer.png