You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Free Content included with 1.6 ('Till 16th November)

MEB

• Staff
1 minute ago, Persa said:

Yes, I was able to download the assets, but now am unable to use the beta file. When I open up AD it says its version 1.6. I cannot use the 1.6 RC1 beta file.

Yes, your Mac beta is an earlier build than the release build and deliberately does not function. Please use the (later) release build 1.6.0

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Hi guys,

Thanks for the greatest programs ever, and i am looking forward to use both designer and photo in the new updated version.

however i have the same problem. No download links to the free content packs, when i open up the programs.

- yes i am connected to the internet and no i do not have any software thats should blocks feature 

can you guys post a download link in here?

2 minutes ago, Patrick Connor said:

Yes, your Mac beta is an earlier build than the release build and deliberately does not function. Please use the (later) release build 1.6.0

I see, so I no longer need to use the beta. I just use vanilla AD 1.6?

• Staff

@MacGueurle @brebro   @JDA67 @O. Chevetaigne

Please read the information about the Affinity Store Account creation that has been added to the first post in this thread .

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

Hi Jacob Vinjegaard,

Go to Affinity Preferences, General tab, change the Language dropdown from default to you language, restart the app as prompted and you should then be able to see the links in the Welcome Screen. Let us know if you still have trouble.

You can then switch it back again to your desired setting.

• Staff
1 hour ago, dutchshader said:

I am not seeing this, look at the screenshots i posted

Please see the work around by setting app language in Preferences > General, as is now mentioned in the first post

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

5 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi Jacob Vinjegaard,

Go to Affinity Preferences, General tab, change the Language dropdown from default to you language, restart the app as prompted and you should then be able to see the links in the Welcome Screen. Let us know if you still have trouble.

You can then switch it back again to your desired setting.

thanks the language reset worked! =)

40 minutes ago, maq35 said:

Hi,

I have mac store version and I have created the account and was able only to see ( and download ) 3 options:  

Uplift - Epic Skies Overlays 1
Dirk Wüstenhagen - Fine Art Texture Collection 1

Free Macro Pack

I can't see another 3 : Grade UI kit, Tom chalky and frankentoon

Please advise

Simon

The Grade UI Kit, Tom Chalky textures and Frankentoon Texturizer Pro brushes are only offered with Affinity Designer, not Affinity Photo.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

3 minutes ago, FrankT said:

Tried several times but no result.

I had to wait around 5 seconds, then it appeared.

Best regards!

Hi!

Mac:
- AD user, but both the AD and AP free packs seems really cool and I would really need the skies and all the stuff the AP freebies comes with.
- Fixed and added AD to the Firewall exception
- No CLAIM link whatsoever when I start AD.
- Have bought the workbook from the website and I have the account and I see my WB order
- Still no extra freebies for download.

... //D

5 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi Jacob VinjegaardTony77,

Go to Affinity Preferences, General tab, change the Language dropdown from default to you language, restart the app as prompted and you should then be able to see the links in the Welcome Screen. 

To me, this doesn't work. As so many people have problems, there is no other solution.

1 minute ago, Tone838 said:

Freebies not available here. Tried the language change on both apps with no joy! Can you not just supply a link for the download...to people you know have the software?

Serif only know who their Windows customers are. The Mac versions are sold exclusively through the Mac App Store, and Apple (quite rightly!) don't share individual MAS customer details with Serif or anyone else.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Hello, I apologize in advance, but I'm thoroughly confused.  I purchased Affinity Photo & Designer through the Mac App store a year or so ago.  I just updated and then followed the link on the Welcome page for the free downloads & created a new account with the "New to Affinity" tab in the cart, which was the only place I could find it. I can't figure out how to download just the free extras.  I'm not able to link my previous purchases to my account. I've noticed that when I click on the "Claim Now" link, the url is changing from affinity.store/checkout to the store homepage and I only have the option of clicking on a new purchase option to get to the cart.  Unless I'm completely missing something.

• Staff

Hi Tony77,

I suppose you have changed the Language from Default to italiano and it didn't work. Can you please try to change it again to English? Does it fix the issue?

Are you running Windows? If so the issue may be related with an anti-virus or firewall blocking the app or the internet connection. Please make sure the application is not being blocked. I'm sorry for all the trouble.