You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Free Content included with 1.6 ('Till 16th November)

MEB

• Staff
2 minutes ago, jediha said:

I bought the designers Workbook before, so I already have a store account. I can log in, but my. account pages  do nowhere show download links to the new bonuspacks.

Now what to do?

Did you follow the link from the software as described in the first post in this (branched new) thread?

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/49062-free-content-included-with-16-till-16th-november/

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff
1 minute ago, tajniak81 said:

If You have a problem to see the free offer:

go to

EDIT ▸ PREFERENCES ▸ GENERAL

and here choose your language. Close ( Affinity will restart )

Now You should see Your free offer.

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums.

If that sorts out all these users, you are a genius. :)

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

to get the Welcome screen, open AP and to the top right menu click “help” and you’ll see “welcome” that will open it and you’ll have the screen so you can click geet free stuff.

reminder that forum login is different than Affinity login. just so people don’t get confused like I did this morning :D

3 minutes ago, Roel Knol said:

Just found out that if you change Preferences-->General-->Language from Default to English and restart, you get the right welcome screen with the links

You're the best

Hi,

I have mac store version and I have created the account and was able only to see ( and download ) 3 options:  

Uplift - Epic Skies Overlays 1
Dirk Wüstenhagen - Fine Art Texture Collection 1

Free Macro Pack

I can't see another 3 : Grade UI kit, Tom chalky and frankentoon

Please advise

Simon

This is the only "Welcome" screen I do see when opening the newly installed 1.6.:

No possibility to get to the free content :(

AP_Welcome.jpg

Jindra

www.fotojindra.cz

Professional Photographer based in Prague

Affinity Photo user - cur.ver. 1.7.1.404 @ Win 10

• Staff
2 hours ago, JackofDiamonds said:

Is it correct to assume that the free macro pack and Grade UI are the same versions as were freely available before?

Yes the same. We don't distinguish when we make the basket up whether you have had these before, so everyone gets the 3 items whether they have had one before or not, but the GradeUI kit and the Macro Pack have not changed for this release.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

• Staff
15 minutes ago, Roel Knol said:

Just found out that if you change Preferences-->General-->Language from Default to English and restart, you get the right welcome screen with the links

This seems to be working for others too. I have added it as a suggestion to the first post in this thread. Thank you very much indeed.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

I am on Mac. The preferences fix does not work for me. I deleted and installed the beta file twice. I only see the old welcome screen. I have an affinity store account as I bought the workbook, but the downloads/product keys is greyed out.

Any tips?

"OK I see now that since I bought this at the App store that the update is there. Sorry. I  hope that the free packs come with.

Ron"

Just tried this and I was able to download the assets. But now I cant open the beta file. It says a purchased copy of Affinity Designer must be installed... :(

• Staff
7 minutes ago, Hojgaard said:

I just upgraded Designer and Photo on WIndows... no freebies on the welcome window.

Hojgaard,

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums. I have moved your post to this relevant thread.

Please read the first post which tells you the work around, and how to claim the content.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

• Staff
5 minutes ago, Persa said:

I am on Mac. The preferences fix does not work for me. I deleted and installed the beta file twice. I only see the old welcome screen. I have an affinity store account as I bought the workbook, but the downloads/product keys is greyed out.

Any tips?

The beta and the trial do not show this content. It is only in the full Windows or Mac App Store Purchased version. Did you look there?

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

• Staff
15 minutes ago, BJM said:

Thanks, tried that already and my virus program is off too. No luck.

Developers send the link to the email registerd with the user instead, please.

There is a now work around for this problem in the first post of this thread. You should see the links by going to "Edit" > "Preferences" > "General" and changing the Language from "Default" to your language, for example "English" and restarting the app

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

• Staff
19 minutes ago, fotojindra said:

This is the only "Welcome" screen I do see when opening the newly installed 1.6.:

No possibility to get to the free content :(

There is a now work around for this problem in the first post of this thread. You should see the links by going to "Edit" > "Preferences" > "General" and changing the Language from "Default" to your language, for example "English" and restarting the app

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

2 minutes ago, Patrick Connor said:

The beta and the trial do not show this content. It is only in the full Windows or Mac App Store Purchased version. Did you look there?

Yes, I was able to download the assets, but now am unable to use the beta file. When I open up AD it says its version 1.6. I cannot use the 1.6 RC1 beta file.