You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo and Designer 1.6 have launched!

TonyB

• Staff

Hi Delanson,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Try these:

- press ⌘ (cmd) + R to refresh the Updates page
If the updates still don't appear:

- sign out of the Mac App Store, then sign-in again

If it also fails:

- drag the application from the applications folder to the Trash and empty it, then reinstall the app again from the Mac App Store. It will install the latest version.

• Staff

Hi JOHNSCULLY,

Please press and hold ⌃(ctrl) while launching the application from Launchpad (or from the Applications folder as you prefer) then press Clear from the dialog that will open. You may lose some prefs/layout customisation you may have made but this should fix the Preferences crash/issues. Let us know if you still have trouble.

13 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi JOHNSCULLY,

Please press and hold ⌃(ctrl) while launching the application from Launchpad (or from the Applications folder as you prefer) then press Clear from the dialog that will open. You may lose some prefs/layout customisation you may have made but this should fix the Preferences crash/issues. Let us know if you still have trouble.

Thanks seems to have solved the preference problem 

• Staff

Hi Jerrysec53,

Please press and hold ⌃(ctrl) while launching the application from Launchpad (or from the Applications folder as you prefer) then press Clear from the dialog that will open. You may lose some prefs/layout customisation you may have made but this should fix the Preferences crash/issues.

30 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi Jerrysec53,

Please press and hold ⌃(ctrl) while launching the application from Launchpad (or from the Applications folder as you prefer) then press Clear from the dialog that will open. You may lose some prefs/layout customisation you may have made but this should fix the Preferences crash/issues.

Wow!  Thanks all!  This did the trick!  Thanks!!!!!!  That was fast.  :) 

12 hours ago, Gizbo said:
  • Improved Photoshop Plugin support

Please, more information about this improvement. New plugins support?

Thanks for this update Affinity Team.

I am also wondering about this. There's really only one I would want to work in Affinity and that is Flaming Pear Flexify. Currently my only reason to go back into Photoshop CS6 after I edited my 360 images in Affinity.

Would be fantastic to get it working. I can see it, but the output preview is garbled and on clicking apply Affinity crashes.

regards, Frank

PS: already gave you my undying gratitude in the topic on the update bonus content ;):D