You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I had to get a new computer and reinstall Designer. Now every time I start the program I get a box that says:

Windows Security Warning

Scripts are usually safe. Do you want to allow scripts to run?

Yes    No

I have to answer before I can use the program. Very annoying. I didn't have this on my old computer. What scripts are they talking about? I had asked earlier if there was an ability to add in a macro (script)  to automate things and was told no. So what scripts am I allowing?

Is this from brushes I've added? I can't think of anything else I added to the program. Can I add things? Like adobe actions?

confused

Sig

• Staff

Hi SigsCreations,

This message is from Internet Explorer which we use to display the contents of the welcome screen, to stop this you can turn off the warnings in the IE settings or you can turn off the welcome message by un-ticking the 'Show this panel on startup' at the bottom of the welcome screen..The welcome screen can be open again from the help menu.