Tels86

Unable to save to Dropbox or Google Drive

Ever since I updated to iOS 11 and the latest version of Affinity Photo I haven’t been able to export my files to Dropbox or add my Google Drive as an option to save to. Any help would be appreciateed 

578DA4DE-5B7C-4A46-8571-41B8625F9CC9.png

Hi Tels86 and Welcome to the Forums,

Please attached screenshot.  No issues here exporting to Google Drive or DropBox.  Can you make sure you have the latest version of both those apps installed and that you are signed into them.  Once you are, try exporting again from Affinity.

IMG_0238.PNG

I also have no problem with both of them to import or export. 

The only problem i have is that in google and on dropbox i cant see thumpnail preview of my raw files. 

On icloud its no problem and show up.

Thank you for your help. I had updated both apps but I did restart of my iPad and signed out and back into my google drive and Dropbox which seems to have fixed it. 

Hi, I signed out and in again with my google account and it still doesnt work. If I try to save a copy in afdesign and go to google drive it simply never saves anything.

Hi, I have this same issue, (unable to export to DropBox or Google Drive). Only way to do it, is to 'share' the file on the export screen which is a real pain.

Anyone else still having issues with this? Or an answer.