You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Eduardo Brito

I agree with all of the above.

For me, the 3D lettering looks really great but I think it would be more suited to something related to juice or jelly, something that has a bouncy/fruity sort of thing going on. The flat design works better for me for a milk product.

All in all, some really great work.

P.S: In the third picture, what has happened to her eyes? The pink "stripes" spoil it for me.

I concur with the others...the 3D effect isn't really working well in my opinion. At least not when compared to the rest of the artwork with the cow. 

Also, watch out for the small things. I keep getting distracted by the little tiny piece of dark blue "shadow" to the left of the upper swoosh on the "L," as well as the very tiny white dot in the space between the "g" and the "á." You could probably lose both of those from the design and no one would be the wiser.

1 hour ago, GarryP said:

P.S: In the third picture, what has happened to her eyes? The pink "stripes" spoil it for me.

And for me! Actually, to my mind the ones with the udder are all a bit too much. My favourite is the second last one, where there's just the cow's head looking out over the top of the word.

25 minutes ago, pxls2prnt said:

Also, watch out for the small things. I keep getting distracted by the little tiny piece of dark blue "shadow" to the left of the upper swoosh on the "L," as well as the very tiny white dot in the space between the "g" and the "á." You could probably lose both of those from the design and no one would be the wiser.

I hadn't noticed those details before, but I can't "unsee" them now!

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

8 hours ago, GarryP said:

I agree with all of the above.

For me, the 3D lettering looks really great but I think it would be more suited to something related to juice or jelly, something that has a bouncy/fruity sort of thing going on. The flat design works better for me for a milk product.

All in all, some really great work.

she's ashamed rsrsrs.....

I wasn't going to say anything about the udder but now that the door has been opened I'll step through it.

In the UK - I can't speak for other countries - there is a general tendency to not show the udder on illustrations/cartoons of cows, especially on cows that are standing up. Maybe we're just a particularly prudish country, but having an udder "in our face" is not something we're used to. When the udder is shown it's usually made quite small or transformed into a pink belly area. This isn't a hard and fast rule or anything like that - and I can give plenty of examples where this is not so - but it's something that might need to be thought about, from a cultural standpoint anyway.

Maybe this is part of why some UK kids have trouble knowing where various foods come from: https://www.farminguk.com/News/Survey-shows-a-third-of-British-children-don-t-know-where-milk-comes-from_46824.html
(Unfortunately I can't find the original report, even on the BNF's own website, and the best I can come up with is: https://www.nutrition.org.uk/press-office/pressreleases/1059-bnfhew2017.html )

I think the illustration would benefit by removing the udder, and it would make the whole thing more internationally usable if that was a potential option.

14 hours ago, GarryP said:

I wasn't going to say anything about the udder but now that the door has been opened I'll step through it.

In the UK - I can't speak for other countries - there is a general tendency to not show the udder on illustrations/cartoons of cows, especially on cows that are standing up. Maybe we're just a particularly prudish country, but having an udder "in our face" is not something we're used to. When the udder is shown it's usually made quite small or transformed into a pink belly area. This isn't a hard and fast rule or anything like that - and I can give plenty of examples where this is not so - but it's something that might need to be thought about, from a cultural standpoint anyway.

Maybe this is part of why some UK kids have trouble knowing where various foods come from: https://www.farminguk.com/News/Survey-shows-a-third-of-British-children-don-t-know-where-milk-comes-from_46824.html
(Unfortunately I can't find the original report, even on the BNF's own website, and the best I can come up with is: https://www.nutrition.org.uk/press-office/pressreleases/1059-bnfhew2017.html )

I think the illustration would benefit by removing the udder, and it would make the whole thing more internationally usable if that was a potential option.

It seems that something is gone, and she does not know how it happened !!!

1.PNG