You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer Customer Beta - 1.6.0.86

2 hours ago, MEB said:

Can you please upload the afdesign file that's exporting incorrectly using this link so we can take a look?

Sorry, the project is under NDA, so I can't upload the file. I tried deleting most of the objects in order to upload a simplified file, but the export problem is gone when doing that.

12 hours ago, Sven Kalkschmidt said:

Sorry, the project is under NDA, so I can't upload the file. I tried deleting most of the objects in order to upload a simplified file, but the export problem is gone when doing that.

That dropbox link is only accessible by us internally, and once we are finished with the file, we will delete it. If that makes a difference to you.

Hello,

Wanted to check with you if not being able to increase/decrease the Transform panel values by using arrow up and arrow down on the text fields (X,Y,W,H) is a known issue on this beta or if it's a new bug.

EDIT: After I opened a second document it started working properly and did not stuck again. Will check if it happens again between launches.

Thanks

Edited by fernandolins86
Additional information