You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

* Affinity Photo Beta Review - (Video)*

this is my review of the features demonstrated in the promotional video. If you are not clear on the potential power this application then this is the video for you. 

Thanks Matt! Hey, you and your team give me fantastic tools to do fantastic work with so its I who should be thanking you  ;)  :)

You are welcome Wayne! Yes I will be creating training for Affinity Photo. Thank for your support! How are  doing with your art now that you are done with my course? I love to see what you got going on in your doodle book : )

I'm really enjoying AD now i know what I'm doing lol,

I've done a few things for some websites, but i still like to just open AD up and play with a few ideas for fun. I'll have to post them on the forum.

OS X Yosemite on a 2014 15" MacBook Pro Retina 2.2 GHz i7 16GB Intel Iris Pro 1536MB

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.