You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Lightroom Plug-in

Being forced to quit aperture due to the Apple software policy, I switched to Lightroom to catalog more than 150'000 photos and use a lot OneOne Software to edit these photos, so I am supporting the request for a ligtroom Plug in ! Thank you very much for considering this request :0)

Not sure if I understand your question correct but you can already interact with Lightroom from AP, check out this topic. At first it didn't work with me, but now it does. Still don't know what I did wrong.

What you have to do is to add Affinity Photo as an external editor in Lightroom (in preferences > external editing), et voila you can edit your photo's in AP; save and return to Lightroom.

Hope this helps! 

I also would like to interact with APhoto from Lightroom, which is to be able to see AFPHOTO in Lightroom. I know I can save as TIFF or PSD but for good workflow without complications I would much prefer to leave work I have done in Photo in its own format.

I suppose that when the Adobe mafia start to charge exorbitantly for Lightroom I will abandon it as I have done with their other products, with 15,000 pixel images occupying 500GB of space I don't look forward to loosing all the Lightroom adjustments!

But otherwise the learning curve for Photo and Designer has been very swift, yes it does not have anywhere near the number of bells and whistles that the Adobe suite has, but so many of those are aimed at under performing end users that I do not miss many of them.

So far two amazing products that I know will improve, of course Adobe will be nicking many of your ideas. All  you need is to get through the conservatism and inertia of the graphics and photo industry and thats a hard task!

• 3 weeks later...