You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problems (apparent regressions) with slices and artboards

I'm seeing some regressions regarding slices/artboards in this beta when compared to version 1.5:

• AD doesn't create a new slice automatically when an artboard that already contains a slice is duplicated.
  • AD apparently lost the ability to select artboards directly in screen when in the Export persona, so I must use the Layers panel.

Can anyone confirm these problems?

Thanks.

• Staff
13 hours ago, rubs said:

I'm seeing some regressions regarding slices/artboards in this beta when compared to version 1.5:

• AD doesn't create a new slice automatically when an artboard that already contains a slice is duplicated.
  • AD apparently lost the ability to select artboards directly in screen when in the Export persona, so I must use the Layers panel.

Can anyone confirm these problems?

Thanks.

The first is a known issue and with development, however I'll get the second one looked into and reported to development.

3 hours ago, Sean P said:

The first is a known issue and with development, however I'll get the second one looked into and reported to development.

Thanks, Sean. Please note that they are not present 1.5.3.69 -- they happen only in 1.6 beta, hence the "regression" title.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.