I am just looking into purchasing your product and I am also getting a 10" Windows Tablet.

I see on your requirements page that you suggest Windows 10 64bit and 4GB RAM.

Will the Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8550 Processor (2.40GHz 2MB) the 4.0GB LPDDR3 with Windows 10 Pro 64 have enough processor performance to make me happy with your software?

(Looking at the Lenovo Yoga Book, 10" 2-in-1 tablet with Halo keyboard)

Or will I be disappointed with the performance? if I will be disappointed, what minimum CPU do you require?

Also, I have a desktop at home and will travel with he new Windows 10 tablet.  Can I install Affinity on both with one license since I am the only user and will be using only one machine at a time?

Hi Richard,

Welcome to the forum. :)

I have provided the minimum system requirements below. Providing the Lenovo Yoga Book matches these requirements I wouldn't expect any issues using Affinity apps. You may wish to download the trial to test it first. :) With regards to the license, you're able to install the app on as many machines that you own/control for personal use. 

Hardware

Windows-based PC with mouse or equivalent input device. DirectX 10-compatible Graphics Cards and above.

Memory

2GB RAM (4GB RAM recommended)

Hard Disk

670MB of available space; more during installation

Operating systems (64 bit)

Windows® 10
Windows® 8.x
Windows® 7 (Service Pack 1; Aero enabled)