You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Measure/dimension hardly legible...

Not sure if this is what is being referred to, but occasionally I have noticed the text size does appear to be different depending if you pull from a corner to maintain the aspect ratio or from the side to change the width. The text is larger when the 'W:' is missing. (See screenshots).

normal.png

no-w-larger-text.png

v2.4.0 Designer/Photo/Publisher | Mac mini (M1, 2020) | Sonoma 14.3.1

• Staff
On 10/13/2017 at 2:37 PM, Zbigg said:

Hello,

Just noticed measuring text while moving an object is hardly legible - could the measurement labelling be somehow adjusted?

i.e. size, font, color, style ?

Would you be able to post a screenshot please? Also what Display DPI and resolution are you using?

• Staff

Hey Fion Noir,

Unfortunately not yet. The bug was only reported less than 2 weeks ago and although it is with development, it hasn't been resolved yet. They are currently working  hard on fixing critical stability issues for the 1.6 release. 

• 5 months later...
On 31.10.2017 at 6:10 PM, Chris B said:

Ah, fair enough. It was only logged 2 weeks ago, then :15_yum: I think it definitely needs addressing though.

Hi! Any news about fix? It tool still not usabel...

frag1.png

Seems a fixed color for the distances and a white glow (?) around each character - not sure if changeable, but certainly not easy on the eyes (if readable). The horizontal/vertical, color, size and glow should all be adjustable. But, since this has been going on (reported) since end of August... ho hum.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.