JVimes

This .ps file causes infinite "Loading 1 document..."

I tried to load the attached file and nothing happens, but when I try to close the program, it informs me:

"At least one file is currently being opened. Please wait for files to load before quitting the application."

Instead of doing that, it should cancel the loading process. Now I have to kill Photos from task manager.

fasc2b.ps

Hi JVimes

We currently don''t really support postscript files as an open-able format in Affinity. That said we should be handling the opening of these files in a better manner so i shall get this reported to the dev team

cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Same problem here. My hard drive goes crazy and I have to hard reboot my computer by holding the power button. You definitely should be handling the "non opening" of non compatible files better.