You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Bakery Art Work

AndyPhotoSJ

Nicely done.

I have two concerns (not big ones):
* I don't know where this will be used but scaling it down might lose a good bit of detail.
* There seems to be a mix of different art styles: one for the food; one for the tray; one for the woman; and one for the scroll. My feeble brain is having trouble accepting them all as being part of the same image.

Neither of these things is a massive issue though. Just thought I'd mention them in case they became important somewhere down the line.

your powers of observations are pretty dead on with the styles I'm impressed.  the reason being is because the lady and the tray were done 5 years ago when I did it the first time. the original piece actually had to cupcakes on the tray. she wanted the cups to show the type of desserts she makes.