You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Tone Mapping Presets [FREE]

jef.

I have made 10 free tone mapping presets. I have not seen any tone mapping presets for affinity photo so I made some for anybody who might want them. Of course they will not all work with every photo like all presets but I hope someone finds them useful : ) To upload them just click on the zip. file, then in the tone mapping persona on the presets menu; click "Import Presets", Enjoy! 

Thanks! 

Hanan Edwards Presets.zip

Thanks!

Affinity Designer 2.2.2075 & beta 2.3.1.2212 Affinity Photo 2.2.2075  beta 2.3.1.2212Affinity Publisher  2.2.2075 & beta 2.3.1.2212

Windows 11 Pro Version    22H2
OS build    22621.1928
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700 CPU @ 2.90GHz   2.90 GHz
Installed RAM    16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable)
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

yoda.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Hanan,

thanks for sharing

Affinity Photo 2.4:         Affinity Photo 1.10.6: 

Affinity Designer 2.4:    Affinity Designer 1.10.6:

Affinity Publisher 2.4:   Affinity Publisher 1.10.6:    

Windows 11 Pro  (Version 23H2 Build (22631.3296)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you :-D 

Please don't mistake my opinion for expert comment :) for no way no how am I an expert on anything. However I am curious and willing to learn. 

Affinity Photo (latest I promise)

Affinity Photo Beta (I have a lot of time on my hands)

Affinity Designer (Also the latest; promise)

Affinity Designer Beta (Because I like new things)

I need to get out more - Yes :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this is a dumb question... but where exactlly is the “presets menu”? I know where the normal tone mapping persona is in the top left corner but I don’t think it’s the one you are talking about in order to access the option to “import presets”..

6 hours ago, SavanahNF44 said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question... but where exactlly is the “presets menu”? I know where the normal tone mapping persona is in the top left corner but I don’t think it’s the one you are talking about in order to access the option to “import presets”..

When you switch to the Tone Mapping persona you should see a new studio open whose tab says Presets. To the right of that label you should see an icon that will open the studio's menu. On that menu you can import additional presets.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

When I click on the icon you just mentioned, the only options I get are:  Add Preset,   Add Category,   Remove Category and Rename Category - there is no option to load in someone elses tone maps??

High-End Photographic Prints