You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

"Export Slices ($)" does not update

Expected Behaviour: The number in the "export-slices" button gets updated when de- or relesectin a slice to be exported with the checkbox next to it.

Actual Behaviour: The corresponding number shown in the lower right "export slices"-button does not get updated and stays at the number of slices selected when opening the document. Reopening the document then updates the number.

Designer_2017-10-11_15-12-18.png

I have observed this, too. I think it worked some time before.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

13 minutes ago, dominik said:

I have observed this, too. I think it worked some time before.

Another observation:

• Highlight multiple slices.
  • Click one checkbox to include it into the export process.
  • > All highlighted slices on the canvas are surrounded with a blue square and four corner points.
  • > But not all highlighted slices get ticked in the checkbox. Also the number of slices to export does not get updated (as JohaWeber has pointed out).
  • Next click 'Export Slices'.
  • > All highlighted (including those that are not ticked in the checkbox) are exported.

Next switch to Draw Persona and then switch back to the Export Persona.

> Now all displayed checkmarks and the number of slices to be exported are correct.

Hope this helps.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.