You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

日本語でのFAQありますか?

今までアドビのCS6を使用していました。CCへの乗り換えが金銭的に無理なので、OSの追従限界を感じて代替えでこちらのソフトにたどり着き購入しました。

日本語での宣伝ページを拝見し、操作さえできればここまで高度なことができるなら、私が今までやってきたことは十分(幼稚なので)できると思いましたが、いざメニューがぜんぜん違う、探してもどうにも見つからない、ぐぐっても日本語での解決ページが見つからない。終いには本家のページで直接の問い合わせ先が、メールでの宛先さえも見つからない。

探し方がうまくないかもしれませんが、調べようとしたことは、

配置した画像を、履歴書用に3×4センチでマスクしようとしたところ、今までCSでは画像の前面に枠を作って、その2つを同時選択してマスクメニューを選ぶだけ、だったものなんですが、それをこのソフトではどう操作したら良いのかが、どうにも探しきれませんでした。画面上に出ている、画像と枠を同時に選択することすらできませんでした。

若輩者の私に良きアドバイスをお願いします。メニュー操作のコツを理解したいです。

よろしくお願いします。

Побарај малку на нивниот сајт и на YouTube и ќе пронајдеш многу видеа кои ќе ти помогнат да го разбереш програмот.

All the latest releases of Designer, Photo and Publisher (retail and beta) on MacOS and Windows.
15” Dell Inspiron 7559 i7 Windows 10 x64 Pro Intel Core i7-6700HQ (3.50 GHz, 6M) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600 MHz (8GBx2) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4 GB GDDR5 500 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD UHD (3840 x 2160) Truelife LED - Backlit Touch Display
32” LG 32UN650-W display 3840 x 2160 UHD, IPS, HDR10 Color Gamut: DCI-P3 95%, Color Calibrated 2 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort
13.3” MacBook Pro (2017) Ventura 13.6 Intel Core i7 (3.50 GHz Dual Core) 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB 500 GB SSD Retina Display (3360 x 2100)

Tačno to sam i hteo da kažem.

All the latest releases of Designer, Photo and Publisher (retail and beta) on MacOS and Windows.
15” Dell Inspiron 7559 i7 Windows 10 x64 Pro Intel Core i7-6700HQ (3.50 GHz, 6M) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600 MHz (8GBx2) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4 GB GDDR5 500 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD UHD (3840 x 2160) Truelife LED - Backlit Touch Display
32” LG 32UN650-W display 3840 x 2160 UHD, IPS, HDR10 Color Gamut: DCI-P3 95%, Color Calibrated 2 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort
13.3” MacBook Pro (2017) Ventura 13.6 Intel Core i7 (3.50 GHz Dual Core) 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB 500 GB SSD Retina Display (3360 x 2100)

Google Translate:

Do you have FAQ in Japanese?

I have used Adobe's CS 6 until now. Since transfer to CC is impossible in terms of money, I felt the tracking limit of the OS and got it to this software instead and bought it. If you see the advertisement page in Japanese and you can operate it if you can operate it, if you can do something advanced so far, I thought that I could do enough (because it is childish), but the menu is not at all different, looking I can not find anything, I can not find the resolution page in Japanese even though I can not. Finally, I can not find a direct inquiry destination on the home page, even a destination by email. It may not be good to search, but what I tried to investigate is,   When trying to mask the arranged image with 3 x 4 cm for the resume, until now, CS made a frame on the front of the image, selecting the mask menu at the same time and selecting it I could not find out how to operate it with this software anyway though. We could not even select images and frames simultaneously on the screen.   Please give me good advice to the young people. I want to understand the tips on menu operations. Thank you.

Bing Translator:

Japanese FAQ?

Ever used Adobe CS6. Because it is impossible to transfer to the CC financially, I arrived and purchased the software of this place in an alternative feeling the limit of the OS following.
If you can look at the propaganda page in the Japanese, even if the operation is high enough, I thought I could do enough (because it was childish), but the menu was totally different, so I couldn't find a solution in Japanese even if I gussan. In the end, direct contact with the upstream page is not even found in the mail address.
You might not find it, but what you tried to find out

When I tried to mask the image I placed 3 × 4 centimeters for my CV, I made a frame on the front of the image in CS until now, selecting the Mask menu at the same time, but it was only, I was not able to find how to operate it in this software. You could not even select the picture and frame at the same time on the screen.

Young, please give me good advice. I want to understand the knack of the menu operation.
Thank you.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

10 minutes ago, dutchshader said:

Did that, but still did not understand the question

Neither did I!! On a re-read, I think the OP wants to crop or resize a picture to include it in a CV/resumé, but I’m not at all sure.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Italianappleさん、初めまして。チュートリアルのビデオはもう観てみましたか? → https://vimeo.com/channels/875980

Affinity Photoで使用されるメニューや用語はPhotoshopとは多少異なりますので、慣れるのに少し時間がかかるかもしれませんね。でも、その時間を費やす価値は十分にあると思います。Photoshopでできるほとんどのことは、Affinity Photoでもできますから。しかもサブスクリプションなしで!それにAffinity Photoでは新しい機能が追加されるのも速いです。デベロッパチームがユーザの意見やリクエストをちゃんと聞いてくれますから(でも、英語が英語が話せない場合、どうやって伝えるのがいいんでしょうね。グーグル翻訳も結構いけてますが、細かい質問になるとどうなんでしょう。逆にややこしくなったりすることもありますから。デベロッパチームに日本語が話せるスタッフがいるといいんですが。。。)

Best of Luck,

Hokusai