You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Left Double Click For Zoom To Fit

Hi,

I often use the left double click for zoom to fit instead of Ctrl + 0, which works fine and it's very handy after zooming in and out, movening the image aroud for detail work to see finally the whole image (all while keeping the hand on the mouse).

Unfortunately it works only within the Photo Persona, the Liquify Persona and Export Persona using the Hand Tool. Therefore my feature requests are:

1. Please add this feature as well for the Develop Persona and Tone Mapping Persona

2. Please add this feature as well after switching from other tools to the Hand Tool by using the SPACE key. Which would be then SPACE + left double click.

I think this makes the handling more continuous within the app.

Thank you very much!

• 3 years later...

Since you originally posted, I think they've added "double-click on a layer thumbnail in the Layers panel" as another "zoom to fit" method.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4