You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Import photo workflow improvements

First of all I think Affinity Photo for iPad is a great tool and one of a kind in the sense there's nothing that gets even close in App Store to the features you guys are providing.

However I'm not entirely satisfied with the process how it works today. I understand this issue is partly because of Apple limitations on iPad platform but maybe there's something that could be improved on Affinity Photo side also and hence this feature request.

As a photographer and traveler I want to travel light but still want to be able to process my RAW images and generate JPG export files easily.

1. I go on a site and take pictures with my DSLR and later import the photos to my iPad pro using Apple camera connection kit. (Ideally I would like to import directly to files or Affinity photo)

2. Once the photos are in iPad I would like to create a project with all of the imported RAW files without individually locating and adding them one by one. Could be something like import all photos from album "Last import"

3. I will do the edits to all the files I find are worth keeping and removing bad shots

4. I would like to batch export all RAW files to photos app (or files app) as JPG files